The Circuit Clerk is the administrative arm of the Circuit Court. The Circuit Clerk is elected by the voters of the county every four years, and is a non- judicial officer of state government.The Circuit Clerk’s broad areas of responsibility include keeping the records of the court, receives and disburses fines, fees and costs collected as a result of court actions, and gathering and reporting statistical data to various law enforcement and State government bodies.
“If you are a victim of any type of abuse; verbal, physical, emotional, financial; and no matter what your financial or living circumstances, please do not suffer alone. Please let us help you get the assistance you need to be safe from abuse.” Connie Doran, Executive Director of Freedom House Domestic Violence Shelter, Princeton, IL.
10 YEAR PASSPORT/PASSPORT CARD-ISSUED FOR 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
The passport card can only be used for land and sea travel between the United States, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
1 Passport Photo
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate, Certified copy of naturalization or an old expired U.S. Passport
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- 2 checks – total for a ten year passport $135.00
- 1st check made payable to the “U.S. Department of State” in the amount of $110.00
- 2nd check made payable to “Gina M. Noe, Circuit Court Clerk” in the amount of $25.00
Passport cards are available for an additional $30.00 fee payable to the U. S. Department of State.
All children must be present in front of an acceptance agent if applying for a U.S Passport.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate (long form, parents listed)
If child has had a previous passport a long form birth certificate is still required
- 1 passport photo
- Both parents must consent to any child under the age of 16
Parents can do this by appearing in person at an acceptance agency with a valid Driver’s License or State ID. If one parent cannot appear a form DS-3053 “Statement of consent for non appearing parent”. This form can be accessed from this website. This form MUST be notarized.
- 2 checks – Total for a 5 year passport $105.00
- 1st check made payable to the “U.S. Department of State” for $80.00
- 2nd check made payable to “Gina M. Noe, Circuit Court Clerk” for $25.00
Passport cards are available for an additional $15.00 fee payable to the U. S. Department of State.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Routine service is approximately 4-6 weeks.
Expedited passports are received within 2-3 weeks. Expedited service is an additional fee of $60.00 per application plus postage of $14.85 payable to the U. S. Department of State. You will need to bring a POSTAGE PAID Overnight Mail envelope along with your application.
If a passport is needed within 2 weeks (14 days) you will need to call the Chicago Passport Agency and make an appointment 1-877-487-2778. Confirmation of departure will be required.
To renew a passport / passport card by mail the applicant needs to answer yes to these 4 questions:
- I can submit my most recent U.S. passport
- I was a least 16 years old when my most recent U.S. passport was issued
- I was issued my most recent U.S. Passport less than 15 years ago.
- I use the same name as on my recent U.S. Passport; OR, I have had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect that change.